AWANA Boys & Girls Club
In Awana our goal is to reach boys and girls with the good news of Christ Jesus, training them to know, love, and serve Him. We partner with parents in developing spiritually strong children who will follow Jesus Christ.
Meets Sundays 4:00-5:45 p.m., at 10890 Thornmint Rd., San Diego, CA 92127.
Consult the Church Calendar for the holidays we are closed.
Registration with GC2 AWANA Club is super easy! Just print off the sign up form here, and return it on Sunday or scan and email to Karla Ng
What is AWANA?
The AWANA acronym stands for:
This motto comes from 2 Timothy 2:15, "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."
GC2 Church's weekly AWANA meetings are held at Stone Ranch Elementary School. It meets most Sundays from 4:00 - 5:45pm. Consult the Church Calendar for holiday closures. Enter the school campus at the small gate closest to the playground and lunch area
(ages 3 - 5)
(ages 6 - 8)
(ages 9 -12)
What makes AWANA unique?
- Clear, consistent presentation of the Gospel (Good News of Jesus Christ)
- Bible memory – our Cornerstone
- EXCITING Games exclusive to Awana
- A FUN approach to learning God's Word
- Leadership training that is second to none
- The church leaders of tomorrow trained to serve today
For more information please contact GC2 Church's AWANA Missions Directory Karla Ng
AWANA helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children who follow Jesus Christ. AWANA offers a proven approach for evangelizing and discipling kids in the church and community. www.awana.org
- Today, more than 12,000 U.S. Churches run AWANA
- There are clubs in all 50 states
- Awana can also be found in 22,000 churches in the U.S. and internationally and in 109 other countries and six continents
- Each week, more than 1.5 million kids ages 2 to 18 participate in Awana
- More than 10,000 internationally run Awana programs that change young lives through biblical truth