GC2 Children's Ministry
Our vision for children’s ministry is to help children grow in their understanding of God. We want to help kids discover a relationship with Jesus, and build excitement for being a part of the church as they grow up.
Our Commitment to Parents
To provide a Christian environment that promotes love and uses the Bible as a basis for teaching.To provide a quality learning environment best suited to the age and developmental level of each child.We will maintain a clean, healthy and safe place for children to have fun, learn and play.
- We teach Scripture, not just moral truths, in a way that can be applied to their young lives
- We engage kids, not just pass on information
- We use tools that are appropriate for this generation of learners
- We help children WANT to come to church, AND bring their friends
- We guide children to ask questions and get involved
- We assist kids from diverse cultures feel connected to the church and other kids at church
- We encourage kids to serve and share their faith alongside their parents