Who We Are
GC2 is a small, multi-ethnic, multi-generational church situated in the 4S Ranch community and serving neighborhoods near and far. Our style is casual, and we range from babies to seniors. Our conviction is that the church is meant to be a community of all kinds of people loving God and each other, where nobody gets lost in a crowd. If you are looking for an authentic faith community where you can know and be known, diversity, and faithful biblical teaching, then GC2 Church could be a great church for you.
Our number one passion is to glorify God in all that we are and do. There is a far more wonderful purpose for life than just self-serving. It is to love God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. We express that love through our devotion to Christ, loving others as we love ourselves, and helping everyone discover the blessings of putting your faith in Christ as Savior and Lord.
1 John 4:19, “We love because He first loved us.” sums up the essence of why we do what we do. God is awesome! His love is amazing! We have experienced Him and we would love to help you experience Him more and more!
Our Core Values
- Relationships – We believe that the best context for ministry and spiritual development is in personal relationships with love, respect, friendship, and trust.
- Unconditional Love - Just as God unconditionally loves the world, we seek to love all people unconditionally, serving them in the name of Christ.
- Lives Transformed by Scripture and the Holy Spirit – We commit to be changed and empowered by Scripture and the Holy Spirit in order to be more like Christ and to do His will.
- Ethnic and Generational Diversity – We are committed to being a church that brings people of varied backgrounds together into one body.
- Spreading the Gospel – The Gospel is the ultimate answer to the needs of our troubled and broken world. Out of love for others we commit to sharing the Good News so that people will choose Christ as their Savior and follow Him.
Come, see for yourself what GC2 Church is like, and decide if we’re the right fit!